Tuesday, March 7, 2017

TERRIFIC TUESDAY 3-7-16


ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I did in my letter group.
...where I went and what I did for Work Stations.
...what I learned today about the Moon.
...watching astronauts walk on the Moon.
...how many days it takes to get from the Earth to the the Moon.
...what I want to wear tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!

~FREE CHOICE LEARNING~
Ruth works with the rocket puzzle.

 Andrew works with tangrams.
 Ahaní, Calvin and Olivia build with straws and connectors.

 Robert builds a spaceship.
 

~OUTER SPACE~
Today we read a story about the Moon.  We discussed the different shapes of the Moon and watched a video of astronauts walking on the Moon.
 ~AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES~
A brochure/registration form for Spring After School Activities came home in your child's backpack.

 ~WACKY WEDNESDAY~
Tomorrow is Wacky Wednesday!!!!!!

~EDP~
Today was a swimming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment