Thursday, March 9, 2017

THRILLING THURSDAY 3-9-17

WACKY WEDNESDAY

ASK ME ABOUT...
...what was wacky about our classroom.
...the wacky ways my classmates and teachers dressed.
...the story, Wacky Wednesday.
...watching the second grade students in their music performance.
...where I went and what I did for work stations.
...trying to eat pudding like an astronaut. 






 Eating pudding like an astronaut.....

Check out our wacky attire....






 











~EDP~
Today was an Art Day!

THRILLING THURSDAY 
ASK ME ABOUT...
...where I went and what I did for work stations.
visiting our 3rd grade buddies at their Wax Museum.
...what I did in P.E.
...what I learned about the stars.

~EDP~
Today was a cooking day and we made "moon rock cookies"  (also know as no-bake cookies)!


No comments:

Post a Comment