Thursday, January 12, 2017

WEDNESDAY 1-11-17 AND THURSDAY 1-12-17

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY 1-11-17
ASK ME ABOUT...
...who visited our classroom to read to us.
...what I did in my letter group.
...what I did in Spanish.
...what I learned from our story about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

~DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.~
Today we read a story and learned more about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  We discussed the importance of being kind and helpful to others.  We are in the process of creating a "circle of friends" to remind us of Dr. King and his important messages.

~GUEST READERS~
 Seventh grade students from the Middle School visited our classroom to read to us.












THRILLING THURSDAY 1-12-17
ASK ME ABOUT...
...what I learned about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at our Lower School Assembly.
...what I did in Music.
...what I made to help the animals during the Winter.
...what I did with my 3rd grade buddies.
...the story, Hibernation Station

~WINTER OUTDOOR WEEK~
During today's Free Choice time, children made bagel bird feeders.  Later on in the morning, we took a walk with our 3rd grade buddies and they helped us hang the bird feeders.
















~WINTER~
We read a rhyming fiction story about hibernating animals.  We are going to create our own Hibernation Station in our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment